We will be selling hot dogs/chips/drinks and there will be games and free face painting for the kids. Afterwards we will have a neighborhood garden tour.
The spring fling will take place between 10:00am and 1:00pm. During that time, sign up for the garden tour that will take place at 1:30pm.
How can you be involved? There are so many ways.
1. First and foremost: Attend!!
2. Volunteer on one of the committees helping set up the spring fling
3. Donate plants/yard/garden items to sell
4. Donate food to sale
5. Recommend someone you have used and really liked: a handyman, plumber, electrician
6. Volunteer your garden to be on the garden tour
Contact Martha by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Debbie at 210-1450
Daffodils are just blooming now, but gardens will be in full swing by early May