Touched by Grace
A Free Health Screening Clinic and More!
Where: Grace Lutheran Church
824 N. Buchanan Blvd.
Durham, NC 27701
When: 12 October from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
All Services Are Offered Free of Charge
for Adults and Children
Appointments made during morning registration for:
- Medical screenings – blood pressure, height, weight
- CPR class
- Vision screenings
** Interpreters will be available
** Child care/activities will be provided
- Meal – lunch will be provided for all guests
- Food pantry – one bag of nonperishable groceries per family
- Clothing for adults and children
- Prayer partners
The following is a quick overview of the offerings at the health fair:
- Nurse screenings for diabetes, high blood pressure and other health conditions
- Vision screenings for both children and for adults
- Linkages to follow up health services for identified needs
- Duke Medical Center is donating medical providers to teach the CPR course to parents. One class will be held at 10am, and the second at 11am, both in the church facility.
- Translators will be available for Spanish speaking families
- Child care is provided
- A meal will be provided: chili lunch and all the fixings.
- Clothing and bags of food will be available for all families who attend Touched by Grace.