Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Produce Box


Hi, I'm Jennifer Rollman - just wanted to let you know that I am delivering for The Produce Box right here in our neighborhood and our season just started for 2016. 


The Produce Box delivers fresh, local produce and specialty products like meats, cheeses, jams and a lot more to homes and offices all over North Carolina. We bring the farmer's market to your door! We help our members support over 50 local farmers and give back to their communities. Sign up today to start getting deliveries next week -  Here's a pic of my Box this week - woohoo!  I love supporting local farmers and I especially love how they get the produce from so many different farmers so I get a big variety!  For more info go here -http://members.theproducebox.com/index.php/signup?referral=16012 or call/text me at 919-391-8060

-- 
Jennifer Rollman
Neighborhood Coordinator
786-837-1311



No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOK SALE - BOOKS AMONG FRIENDS

BOOK SALE - BOOKS AMONG FRIENDS (1058 W Club Blvd, Suite 252, inside Northgate beside Sears) Saturday, AUgust 12, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.  (H...