Friday, July 1, 2016

Durham Tire Recycling Drive – 7/9

Durham Tire Recycling Drive – 7/9

Unlimited Free Tire Disposal for Non-Commercial Durham Residents
We are encouraging residents to properly dispose of old tires and other items that may hold standing water to prevent mosquito breeding and the diseases they may carry. Residents will be able to drop off unlimited tires (including tires with rims) for free during the event.
Time:               Saturday, July 9, 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Place:               City of Durham Waste Disposal and Recycling Center, 2115 E. Club Blvd.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, there!
    I am looking to get in touch with the leadership of HVNNA/HVNA and/or the organizers of the community's Neighborhood Night Out. I am interested in getting involved with the event and possibly tabling and doing outreach for a stormwater management project I'm working on. Please let me know who would be my best contact to make this possible! I have more details that I can email and/or talk more about if needed. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from someone soon.

    ReplyDelete

Leaves and Yard Waste Collection

The city of Durham does not have a leaf vacuuming program. Residents who rake or blow leaves into the street are subject to a fine. Resident...